Saturday, November 21, 2009

BUSY BUSY!!

Finally finished my training and will be on the floor tonight!! Praying I make good money! Bryan and the kids have been awesome with this transition in our life! I would joke with Bryan and call him my substitute teacher, but I think he deserves the title of co-teacher! He is doing a great job with the kids schooling! In fact, I am getting a little jealous... :) We have implemented a little more structure in our week to make things go smoother with mom and dad in and out. I am so blessed to have a family whose glass is always half full!! We just pull together and make it work, whatever it is. This season in our lives is a little busy, but thankfully we have the privledge to homeschool! I do miss Kayla! Between school and her social life, and now me working, we don't get much time together. She is a teenager, so I am sure she would prefer it that way :)

Although we are BUSY BUSY right now, I feel like more than ever I am conscious of embracing each moment we have together as a family. Not just "getting through" another day, but living each day and making it matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment