Saturday, November 7, 2009

About US


Bryan and I met in August of 1995. Although we were not living for the Lord at that time, I believe His hand has always been over us. We knew shortly after meeting that we were in love and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. We were married 6 months later and Bryan left for basic training. For those of you that knew us then, I know you thought we were crazy and we would never make it. I have to admit there were times I thought the same thing :) But here we are, almost 14 years later and more in love now than ever. We give all the glory to whom it is due, it is only by the grace of God that we are who we are today. We surrendered our will and our lives to Him on Easter morning of 2000, and have never been the same since. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with Bryan here and beyond. He is the best husband and father, and I feel blessed to be chosen as his "help meet" Genesis 2:18

No comments:

Post a Comment